Janine Gallizia shares methods, ideas, tricks: how to create atmosphere for any subject, and how to find your own unique style. Two languages: English and French.
Bird’s eye view Filmed from an angle as if you yourself were the artist!
Subjects treated: Landscape, marine and a floral study.
DVD1 : How to create atmosphere for any subject
• How to arrange shape, values and colour to build an atmosphere.
• The importance of balance to create a compositional hierarchy.
• How to modify a photo to devise an original composition.
DVD2 : How to find your own unique style
• How to know what is your style.
• A method to know when your painting is finished.
• Learn to analyse your paintings.
• How to evolve your painting when you’re in a rut!
Screen details : 16/9e. Sound : Dolby stéréo. DVD duration : Approximately 210 minutes. PAL : All zones.